Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fucking in a bar parking lot...

Well, I got an email from someone on AdultFriendFinder yesterday morning. He left his phone number and I gave him a call. Let this be a lesson to you guys, leave a way to get a hold of you quickly. If I'm really horny and need to be fucked, I don't want to be waiting around and playing email tag. He was really crass and rough on the phone which was awesome! I love it when guys treat me like a slut. We agreed to meet at a local bar around 7pm and he was right on time. He bought me a drink which was all it took. After I downed it fast, we went out to his car. I laid on my back on the back seat and let him have his way with me. He went down on me like no one I know ever has. It was incredible! I don't think I've ever came so fast in my life. He fucked me till he came and that was it. I got my clothes back on, got in my car and left. It was so much fun and that way he played with my clit, I hope he emails me again. ttyl...

No comments: