Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Where are the real men?

I told you guys last night that I'd be heading out with my girlfriends and I was hoping to find some real men to screw around with. I was picked up about 9 o'clock last night by my three girlfriends and we went to one of our regular spots. It wasn't really that busy but we kinda figured it wouldn't be since it was only monday. Only two guys came and talked to me. Can you believe it? Only two guys! Come on fella's, just walk up, say hi and we'll probably end up back at your place. Sheesh. Anyway, the one guy said hi, we started talking but he had to leave with his friends so nothing happened there. The other guy was a little better looking but not much. Still, a cock is a cock right? lol We talked, we danced, we started making out lol Around 10:30, I was a little tipsy (to put it gently lol) and he said about heading back to his place. I don't need to be asked twice lol He drove some piece of shit ford car but it got us where we wanted to go. On the drive there, I fondled his crotch and TRIED to go down on him... give him a sweet blowjob... but he wouldn't let me! He said he'd crash. What a pussy. Back at his place, I *finally* got to suck his cock. It was pretty average and nothing special. He went down on me but he didn't have any clue what he was doing. He fucked me, blew his load and he drove me back home. I'm really getting tired of these losers who don't know what they're doing. If you're reading this and you think you can do better, PLEASE email me at my AdultFriendFinder account and let me know about you. I just want someone that can make me cum and cum again all night and will last more then 5 minutes. ttyl

No comments: