Monday, March 12, 2007

I *LOVE* anonymous sex!

Hi everybody!

My name is Melissa and I love anonymous sex! I got the idea to do this journal/blog thing a couple days ago when I hooked up with some guy I met on AdultFriendFinder. It was Saturday afternoon and I was checking my email there. I got one from some guy that basically said "hey, wanna fuck?". That's EXACTLY what I love to read! lol I wrote back telling him of course I want to fuck. I don't consider myself a slut or anything, I just really love sex. But then, I will fuck just about anyone, so maybe I am a slut? I don't know, whatever. lol. I got an email back almost right away and he left his phone number so I called him up. He didn't sound too bad. I just said where do you want to meet and he said about a holiday inn that isn't too far from my place. He said he'd meet me in about 20 minutes so I put on a black thong, short skirt and tight top. I headed over to the hotel, met him in the parking lot and headed inside. Once we got to the room, I told him to use me for whatever he wanted and he wasted no time lifting my skirt and rubbing my pussy. Man that was fun lol We fucked for about an hour and I tell ya, he can eat my pussy any time he wants to, he was awesome! If you're reading this, thanks again! lol Just as we were about to leave, he told me about some guy that kept a blog about him having sex with all kinds of women and that's when the light bulb in my head went off lol So I'm going to write about all the guys (or women for that matter) that I hook up with anonymously. I usually meet people through AdultFriendFinder and if you're on there, look me up, my profile name is anonsexslut. Send me an message through there and maybe we can hook up sometime? Like I said, I'll fuck just about anyone lol

1 comment:

Marriedandhorney said...

Great stuff girl!
Hope to read more!