Monday, March 12, 2007

An Interesting Threesome

I had an... interesting afternoon! I checked my email at AdultFriendFinder and had a couple emails. I wrote back to all of them and got a reply back pretty quickly from some guy who had a friend that would be interested in joining us. Now, I have to tell you that I LOVE threesomes! I don't think there's anything better then one cock in my pussy and one in my mouth. Well, maybe it'd be better if there were a cock in my ass too but hey, maybe next time lol Anyways, back to the story... He wanted to meet me at a really shitty hotel and I told him no way. I might be a slut (maybe! lol), but I'm a slut with class ha ha. So we met at a better hotel and he was ok looking but his friend was hot! We went upstairs to the room and I told them I needed to use the little girls room before we did anything, which I did. When I walked out after I was finished, they were both standing there naked with full hard ons and ready to go. It was like instinct took over and I dropped to my needs. I had two cocks in my face and I was getting giddy lol I sucked on one for a while, then his friend, then headed onto the bed. I was on my hands and knees while one started fucking me from behind and the other one, the cute one, laid on the bed in front of me and I kept sucking his cock. I must've been pretty good cause he came quick and I of course swallowed like a good little girl lol His friend finished up in behind. They both stood up and got dressed. It was over a lot sooner then I had hoped but oh well. They said thanks and left. Maybe next time I'll find some real men who can last more then 10 minutes. I didn't even get to cum and had to finish myself off :( This happens once in a while with guys from AdultFriendFinder. I'm supposed to be heading out with some girlfriends later tonight so maybe I'll have better luck and find some real men. ttyl

No comments: